Denver Colorado

Denver Colorado

Monday, February 14, 2011

letter from Feb 9, 2011

I do get to respond to a lot of people. Thankfully I can write fast. I wrote 7 letters last P-Day and have 4 to write today. People sure are showing the love, make sure to tell everyone it is much appreciated.
It was so weird on Sunday. I never once thought about football or, you know, the biggest game of the year. I woke up Monday morning and our service director mentioned it. I literally said, "wait, that was yesterday?" Who would have ever imagined those words from my mouth? Not me. All is going well, the work goes on.  Oh, and a heads up. I fly out at 6:30 a.m. on Monday morning (crazy right?) The long road to Denver takes exactly an hour and twenty-eight minutes. I hope that means they still give us food...But want to know what I'm not looking forward to? I have to be to the travel office at 3 a.m. which means I have to be up at 2 a.m. I may just have an all night gospel study session.

ps. My addon is: I got a call this morning from the SLC airport.  Wow is he excited to go and serve.  He slept from 10:30 to 1:30 this morning (usually he would go to bed at 1:30).  Well he is so ready to get busy and start teaching the gospel.  His address will change to:
                                                                               Colorado Denver North Mission
                                                                                       Elder Michael Shepard
                                                                                       1250 Main Street
                                                                                       Broomfield, CO  80020

No comments:

Post a Comment